- Manufactured/Mobile · 1 Unit
47901 Rock Mountain Drive Fallbrook, CA, 92028 United States Get directions$1,199,900 $1,053/Sq. ft.
- StyleSingle Story
- Age44 Years
- Parking 4 car garage
- Area Fallbrook
- District Fallbrook
- MLS# sw21100620
- Listed 1 Month 5 Days Ago
Rare find! Welcome to this breathtaking property that sits on top of 33.4 acres of peace and quiet surrounded by wildlife and native chapparal, at the edge of a friendly rural neighborhood and only 10 minutes from town! This comfortable, updated 1140 sq ft mobile home on permanent foundation with beautiful detached 1344 sq ft four-car garage offers gorgeous views of Rock Mountain to the west and hills all around. This property has 3 acre/ 300 tree Hass avocado grove which averages 30K-50K lbs of fruit yearly. 40gpm well and state of the art water filtration irrigate grove, creating far better than average fruit production. 2” district water meter serves house (and grove, if needed). This home is low-maintenance and offers an open floor plan, upgraded with fire-resistant Hardie Plank siding, Milgard dual-paned windows, permanent foundation with piers and security cameras located around property with monitor in home and remote access via app on smart phone.
- Additional features include a rare cycad nursery with 1728 sq ft Conley Lexan greenhouse for propagation of seed from the coning cycads in the ½ acre cycad garden and field, as well the propagation of palms, succulents, cactus and plumeria. A chicken coop, a fenced veg garden, family fruit trees, play area and above ground hot tub all share the large, fenced house pad area. Trails wind through the property and to the stream and provide the ability to immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and fragrance of this beautiful southern California eco-system. Approximately 20 acres have been left for native habitat, complementing the Fallbrook Land Conservancy efforts on the western property border. Oaks, manzanita, chemise, buckwheat, coastal sage, black sage and many other wildflowers create ideal habitat for deer, bobcat, owls, hawks, jays and an occasional mountain lion, and the cool stream bed offers a sycamore shaded oasis for many birds and wildlife. Easy to step into existing business,
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Murrieta Elementary School||K-5||8.7 mi|
|6||Thompson Middle School||6-8||8.8 mi|
|8||Murrieta Valley High School||9-12||9 mi|
|NA||Grace Academy||1-12||1.4 mi|
|NA||St Stephen Lutheran School||PK-8||3.2 mi|
|NA||Grace Baptist Academy||K-12||3.2 mi|
|NA||Alpha And Omega Academy||K-12||3.5 mi|
|NA||St. Peter The Apostle Catholic School||PK-8||4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.